We have a large variety of items from Gardening Tools to DIY Kits.
- Seeds from Seed Savers Exchange, Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, and Johnny’s Select Seed plus a variety cover crops and eco-lawn seed.
- Local Garlic Seed, Onions, Potatoes, Asparagus, Horseradish, bulbs and more when in season.
- Organic Soil Amendments such as Kelp, Bat Guano, Fish Meal and a whole room full of great stuff for your plants! (see list below)
- Local and Organic Veggie starts, Fruit Trees and Native Plants
- Biological pest controls like Ladybugs, Lacewings and Beneficial Nematodes.
- Vermiculture: Red Wiggler Worms, Worm Bins, Worm Castings and Compost Tea supplies.
- Hundreds of Books on Organic Gardening, Permaculture, Seed Saving, Soap Making, Fermenting, and much more!
- Gardening Supplies like watering buckets, specialty tools, pest traps, soil blockers, heat mats and more.
- Cheese Making, Soap Making, Candle Making, Kombucha Kits, Sprouting, Canning, Pickling, fermenting, Juicing, Beer/Cider and Root Beer Kits and much more!
- Chickens and chicken keeping supplies like waterers, feeders, brooder lights and more.
- Organic Chicken Feed from Cascade Feeds, Payback, Scratch and Peck and Union Point.
- Organic Feed: Chickens, Ducks, Rabbits, Dogs, Cats, etc. (see list below)
- Bee Keeping supplies such as the Langstroth Hive, Warre Top Bar Hive and Kenyan style Top bar Hive as well as protective clothing, honey extractors and more. (see list below)
- Organic Pest Controls for unwanted insects and diseases.
- T-Shirts from Gorge Grown, Gorge Owned, Dirt Huggers and our own brand, Grow Organic.
- Organic Soap, Hand lotions, sun tan lotion, foot bars, deodorant.
- Organic Coffee, Local Honey and Agave.
There is so much here, you have to come check us out!
Here’s a PDF list of some areas of the store…..
More lists coming soon!