2019 Spring Chick Season is HERE!
Hi Everyone! Looks like we’re off to another great chick season with many of you already asking about what’s available. We’re super excited to offer so many interesting breeds this year and hope you find your perfect mix of great egg layers. Here’s how it works:
1. Look over the list of breeds below. You might want to research breeds a bit. I like using https://www.mypetchicken.com/chicken-breeds/breed-list.aspx. We may add more dates when we meet our order minimums and there’s a demand. I will update our list as breeds sell out and/or we add additional breeds.
2. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page or go to https://goo.gl/forms/SP3uHiNIoO0LcUlG2.
3. I’ll send a confirmation email for your order within a few days of your order. I’ll let you know about any changes in arrival dates and availability as they happen. Please note that all layer chicks are sexed to be female at the hatchery with a 90% accuracy rate. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee you’ll get only hens as chick sexing is more an art than a science.
4. CHICKS ARRIVE on April 12th! We’ll send you a reminder email a week before they arrive to make sure you have everything ready. They will be cared for in brooders at our farm until pickup. As always, when our little girls arrive at our farm, they are fed organic starter feed and probiotic water to give them the best start possible. We will provide you with pickup dates, times and location closer to the ETA. Payment due at pickup.
5. PICK UP CHICKS! Your fuzzy babies will be healthy and ready to go home with you on pickup day. At pick up, you can also stock up on their organic starter feed, bedding, and other essential brooder items.
If you have any questions before you place your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
April 12, 2019
|Pullet, Brown Egg||Pullet, White Egg||Pullet, Green/Blue Egg|
|$4||Rhode Island Red, Barred Plymouth Rock, White Plymouth Rock, New Hampshire Red||California White, White Leghorn|
|$5||Australorp, Partridge Rock, Buff Orpington, Buff Rock, Speckled Sussex, Mottled Java, Turken||Ancona, California Grey, Barred Leghorn, Golden-Spangled Hamburg|
|$6||Dark Brahma, Golden-laced Wyandotte, Silver-laced Wyandotte, Blue-laced Red Wyandotte*, Russian Orloff, Salmon Faverolle, Delaware, Cuckoo Maran||Blue Andalusian, Blue Leghorn||Americana (Easter Egger)|
|$8||Giant Blue Cochin, Giant Golden-laced Cochin, Columbian Wyandotte, Blue Wyandotte, Barnvelder, Copper Maran*, Welsummer||Creme Legbar*|
*Very limited quantities
Please note that we will not be ordering any Sex-Links anymore. Read more here
Please fill out the form below or go to: https://goo.gl/forms/jCRlE0PRuJLeW4Qy2